Scrubs

My Best Friend's Mistake

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Oct 09, 2001 on NBC

• Getting better & better.

We've gotten out of the introductory stage, and sort of gotten in to the normal stage. Which is good. This show is getting better & better by each episode. I really enjoyed this episode. I had several plots that intertwined perfectly, not to mention it was funny. JD fears being stuck in the friend zone with Elliot, so he tries to kiss her before the time expires, he doesn't end up kissing her. So I guess he's stuck in the friends zone for now. "She'll come around" hopefully. I'm beginning to like the JD & Elliot relationship. Elliot needs advice from Dr. Cox when Dr. Kelso calls her "sweetheart" and she thinks it's offensive. Dr. Cox doesn't want to be the "guidance counseller" so he gives her bad advice, but it still works out in the end. I'm beginning to like Dr. Cox more as a character. Unfortunately, the only character I'm having a problem with is Dr. Kelso. Maybe I just have to watch more episodes. JD feels as though him & Turk have grown apart, in the process, he finds out that Turk made a medical mistake, when JD finds out he, himself made the medical mistake in the end. Turk saves him which is a setting stone in their friendship. Great episode.