My Comedy Show

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Feb 10, 2009 on NBC

• Splendid! Bring on the Guy Love!

With this series returning back to the good old days of Scrubs. This episode was the pinnacle of why I have enjoyed watching the show for eight glorious years. It can be define in just two words, why I watch the show and that is because of the 'Guy Love'. The only sniffle of complaint that I could've make about the current series, is that there has not been much interaction between J.D and Turk. But with this episode, the 'Guy Love' was back and in full force. The chemistry between these characters is so unique and memorizing that it put the other stories of the episode (Carla and her long grey chest whisker and Dr. Reid telling the Interns to get a life)in the shade of the impressive duo. Don't get me wrong there were moments in these stories that made me giggle, like with Kelso having his secret phone call with the muffin. So kudos to the Bill Lawerence, Zach Braff and Donald Faison for bringing us the finest 'Bromance' of the 21st Century.

In the story of the interns of Dr. Day and Dr. Mahoney working together to help a patient, but from this they gain repect from each other and the brewings of a new friendship. It might just be me, but the interns are taking their time to grow on me. Dr. Mahoney may have grown on me already with her certain type of coldness. But again it might just be me, but Dr Sonny Day will take some time to grow me with her current rate, with her showing too much sunshine for this grumpy man to handle. But this is a small gripe to what was a terrific episode and hopefully not the last one in the current series.

Oh! One more thing, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see the Janitor's book of weird stuff.