Scrubs

My Cookie Pants

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Jan 27, 2009 on NBC

This show is definitely getting back to it's norm. Seeing Elliot as her neurotic self brought back these memories of the old days. Seasons 4-7, Elliot became a self obsessed mess, and now she's getting her old traits she had from the earlier seasons, her neurosis. Which was displayed perfectly in this episode. Her trying to get herself ready for JD, and now everyone knows that they're back together. The good thing about this episode was that JD & Elliot's relationship wasn't ruined the episode after the episode they got together. Cox being the Chief of Medicine was AMAZING. Kelso recommenced him, it was such a good plot, and Jordan was hilarious! Kelso & Cox might become friends, who knows? The development with Denise's character was brilliant, we got to see some back story, and we go to understand her more. Something I've been waiting for, for awhile. The only thing I don't understand, is that in the episodes so far, someone is always missing from the main characters. Is this show running out of money or what? Anyways, Carla was missing in this episode. An amazing episode, great.