Scrubs

My Cuz

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Apr 22, 2009 on NBC

• You beautiful, son-of-a-b*tch Episode

I'll admit I've honestly been enjoying the new interns, it's really kind of a fresh reboot for the show... I say that with a really heavy heart, because Scrubs after the strike (for me) just hadn't really lived up to past seasons stories. Don't get me wrong i'm a loyal and still happy fan but each episode really has just gotten a bit bland for me except for here recently...

I thought Scrubs was just about to Jump the Shark, usually a show does when they have the cast take a Vacation episode. However, i was thankfully surprised that these two were very well executed. I actually wouldn't have minded had they kept the cast out on vacation for another episode.

But before I get caught up with past episodes....

My Cuz, really stepped up this week - I loved how Turk rehashed his old habits of constantly fighting for something that he truly wants. I'm so excited to see what they do with his character now that he's the chief.

The weiner cousins and bajingo sisters was pure brilliance, the arguing between JD & Shaun was absolutely priceless.. I laughed every time Shaun re-capped on JD's word, I really laughed whenever JD said "you beautiful **** to Shaun in retaliation.

Overall, i'm just really glad that Scrubs is starting to get back to rare form this season, and i'm really interested in catching up with the new interns that remain they actually look like great additions for the cast.