Scrubs

My Cuz

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Apr 22, 2009 on NBC

• "Nobody cares, Sean.. Nobody cares."

Scrubs has been on a roll as of late. After the two part episode the last two weeks, plus this one, it seems Scrubs is going to end on a very high note. The fact that there's only a couple episodes left is extremely sad, but I'm positive that Bill Lawrence and the rest of the crew will do a great job.

Watching JD and Elliot squirm as they deal with Kim and Sean being together was hilarious, especially JD. The way JD said the word "Sean" was great, and reminded me of an adult talking to a little child after he's made a stupid mistake. Plus, the wiener cousins gag was great and one of the better ones the last few seasons.

Kelso's storyline was pretty minor, but lead to a good payoff: watching Kelso grow to realize how much he misses the hospital. As for the Cox vs. Turk storyline, they did a good job of keeping it fresh, even if they've had storylines where they butt heads about a billion times. Plus, Todd's list of good qualities, with the "awesome dong" smack dab in the middle of it, was incredible. True to the character, and true to the show's humor. AND the Janitor's "Chief Hat" was good too.

Overall, this was a very above average episode with a lot of solid, funny moments. I hope the show keeps it up for the last couple episodes.