Scrubs

My Dirty Secret

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Dec 11, 2003 on NBC

• Lets talk about sex.

Well looks like Scrubs finally got around to making an "After School Special" since this episode's concept was how important sex is, and how differently it's perceived by different people. Elliot feels uncomfortable even talking about sex, while Carla tries to help her out. The thing that I didn't like about this episode is how out of place it was regarding the airing and the production order, so much things didn't fall in to place. Like isn't Sean supposed to be in New Zealand? And isn't JD having sex since he's with Danni? This was supposed to be the third episode of the third season, and I as I was finishing up watching this episode, it just left me confused, which isn't good, since you're supposed to focus on the plot, not the unnecessary things. Cox & Jordan seem to be doing nothing but arguing, and they don't know what has been wrong with their relationship, in the end, sex turns out to be a "cure" to their relationship. Carla decides to hold out on Turk before the wedding, Turk isn't really liking the idea. Elliot & Carla get in this huge argument on how no one can make fun of Carla when Carla always makes fun of Elliot. Meanwhile, the janitor tries to bother Turk, since he has ran out of things to bother JD with. A lot of great plots in this episode, and it all ties in with once concept: Sex. An enjoyable watch, not if you're watching the show in chronological order, it brings the rating down just a bit, but still a great episode regardless.