Scrubs

My Dumb Luck

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Apr 24, 2008 on NBC

• Hmmm, quite disapointing. SPOILERS!

I'm not sure if it's because i've watched Scrubs for so long or what, but i've been disappointed in season 7 in general. People say 707 was a bad episode, but i think this is.

First of all, a quick rant about the overall quality of this series. Now, i absolutley loved the first 2 episodes of this season, they were hilarious and a nice dose of drama, but now its just getting silly. It's kinda like the creators don't know where they want the show to head. I mean seriously: pretty much every episode this season has been about JD growing up, it's like they totally forgot that JD still has feelings for Elliot from My Cold Shower based on how they are going on it (i know Bill has said this season wont be about JD & Elliot, but at least make it believable), speeking of which, what has happened to Elliot? Ever since she wore that lab coat and started dating Keith she turned into a cocky **** I thought that may change once she broke up w/ Keith but obviously not, oh and this is stupid of me but can she straighten her hair again, The Janitor has just gotten silly (hearing bells, thinking he has magical powers, etc.), and what is with just one fantasy an episode (and it's always long and drags out, what happened to the early, quick, fast pace, fantasy's)

Now on to this episode, sorry about that.

When i first saw Kelso talking Boone on the bench, i did think we were gonna get a cool kinda of flash back sequence going on (not flashbacks from the show i.e. a clip show, but like from his first time at the hospital for example), but no we had to hear him just ramble until the end of the episode.

Then (like i said in my rant) The Janitor was just silly and un-funny i.e. i have magical powers. And JD and Turk were just... meh, uncute.

And i'm not convinced why Elliot would help Kelso after 3 years of torturing, and season 6 when he wouldn't talk to her. They could at least acknowledge it any how, they could've had something like, "i spent almost 6 years of him being a jerk, but its made me who i am today" something sh*t like that.

Now, don't get me wrong i loved the final 3 minutes, with the twist and Kelso will be missed, but overall, it's upsetting to know that this is the sort of episode that Kelso had to leave in.

Come on, shape up guys.