Scrubs

My Dumb Luck

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Apr 24, 2008 on NBC

Well looks like it's Goodbye Kelso from here on forward. Elliot & Carla try to save Kelso's job, by trying to start a petition, meanwhile Kelso reminisces his career with an intern, throughout the episode, knowing his job is doomed. Honestly, I can't tell "the quality" change everyone is talking about, there are some minor changes that I could do without but regardless, Scrubs continues to manage to bring great things to the table. That was the case for this episode. Meanwhile Cox is having trouble diagnosing a patient, and Turk & JD end up getting the answer just bout of luck.

The plot was very clever, just like the past episodes have been so far, they find out the diagnosis because they left the patient's urine out in the sun which turned it purple, which gave us the answer. Which pushed Dr. Cox to back up Kelso. In the end, when Kelso gets his job back, he quits. The plot kind of seemed pointless but it was still really good, and just was Classic Kelso. Great episode, with a great ending.