Scrubs

My Finale

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 06, 2009 on NBC

• JD enters his final day at Sacred Heart with the desire to go out with a bang and have everyone treat it like a huge occasion.

All writers PAY ATTENTION!!!!! This is how you finish a series!!!! Without doubt the best episode, a great conclusion tying up all lose ends evoking unbelievable emotion. After eight seasons im glad I watched and enjoyed the same laughs as always and the tear jerking desired affect that i'm sure they were going for.
    Turn away if you havent watched as this is the SPOILER part of the review.
    I loved the Dr Cox ending, it gave everything that im sure all Scrubs fans wanted to see without taking anything away from Dr Cox's personality, I laughed so hard I nearly cried.
    The farewell for Carla was touching.
    I think they could have done more with Turk as a goodbye, but the future montage made up for it.
    The hallway scene was amazing and well done.
    Finding out the Janitors name and that JD DID put the penny in the door was a touch of genius.
    The final montage was the best idea ever, I cant remember how many times Ive wondered what happened to characters after the show ends and although this was a shot of how things could be in the future or more specifically all that JD could hope for it was brilliant to see. Overall a 10 out of 10 and a must see episode.