Scrubs

My Finale, Part 2

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 06, 2009 on NBC

• I Can't believe its over. A fantastic finale, with a final scene that will become a cliché for other shows, I'm sure. Thank you Bill Lawrence for everything. This show has had the whole spectrum, from bringing tears of joy to tears of sadness.

I do love it when shows manage to end on a high, sprinting across the finish line as opposed to limping over it. I'm not gonna over-analyse a finale, the important thing was it was both hilarious (taking the mick out of sitcom finale's: a stroke of genius) and moving (final past-and-future scene) And they couldn't have handled the janitor's name better, ultimately leaving it up to the viewer (personally i think he lied to J.D. and that orderly, and we still don't know his name, but i am so okay with that) The Dr Cox rant Encyclopedia (damn that is a hard word to spell) was great, and Dr Cox's feelings were super-dooper (I'm running out of praising adjectives here) Overall, a fandabidosy finale. Thank you ABC, the show should NEVER have ended on that silly fairytale episode, thank the cast for bringing the show to life, and thank you Bill, for eight great years. "Turn's out hooch was crazy"