Scrubs

My Finale, Part 2

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 06, 2009 on NBC

• Has it really been 8 years?

Watching this finale brought back so many memories of a great show. It made me think about how my life has changed in the years since I first saw this unique quirky show at university when the 21st century was still young.
    A fine end to a great show, while J.D walked down the corridor I welled up which is not a common occurence. We saw what (I hope) J.D's future contains, a family with the girl he has been obsessed with since Episode 1, his best friend Turk still a part of his life and the closeness he has always wanted from Dr Cox.
    I just wish that J.D's brother could have had a slightly bigger role than being part of one of J.D's final fantasies and that the janitor's name was actually properly revealed. It was said that when we knew the name, Scrubs would be over, so what is it? He said Glenn Matthews, but was then called Johnny, so we still don't know. Personally I wanted it to be Neil Flynn (the actor's name) or Jan Itor. I really hope this doesn't mean that Scrubs is continuing.

No J.D No Scrubs.
    Stick a fork in it...................