Scrubs

My Finale, Part 2

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 06, 2009 on NBC

• To Dr. Jonathan Doris and company

Made an account just so i could review for this episode.

I have every scrubs episode on DvD and can't count the number of times I've spent watching episode after episode. They are a real pick me up. The fact that Scrubs could show both so much comedy, so much emotion, and yet still keep it realistic to the type of real life medicine you see in hospitals was a real testament to the show's vitality.

So we already covered how hard the cast, the crew, and the writers worked but what about the medical advisors and more importantly the real life Doctor John Dorian that made a cameo appearance on the episode, Jonathan Doris - I believe he was the son of the Huntingtons patient who told JD that sometimes not knowing what's going to happen is better. He, along with some other familiar names, have really helped prove that a comedic medical show like Scrubs can stay true to caring for others and fighting to save lives.

So thanks you to Dr. Jonathan Doris, Dr. Jon Turk, Dr. Dolly Klock,and many many others. Your knowledge and experiences have helped give this show a credibility that easily separates it from the rest of the pack.

Should the series end with this finale? I rated the episode a ten because honestly a better send off couldn't have been better and everyone knows that Zach Braff earned it. But as Scrubs has shown again and again that one person can't do it all on their own, there's no superman.