Scrubs

My Finale, Part 2

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 06, 2009 on NBC

• Perfect round up to one of the best comedies of our time

The show overall has been excellent pretty much through and through. Of course even the best of all shows have the every now and again bad episode but this one episode in particular couldn't have been further from it.

When watching it I knew the ending would be a big one for me and I felt caught out by not realising how much I was going to miss this show until it was over.

I thought it was very clever how every character got an individual send off and the J.D. / Dr Cox send off couldn't have been better.

Though over and above the best scene, even though it was a little cheesy, was the hallway and future scene. Reliving so many episodes and so many stories in a short space of time was overwhelming. Only to be followed by the "dream future" presented to us on the back of the Goodbye sign.

10/10, one of the best finales I've seen. I can only hope that we start to see the cast and crew back in films and other TV shows delivering the same powerful comedic talents in new roles.