Scrubs

My Finale, Part 2

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 06, 2009 on NBC

• I hope this show doesn't have any more episodes.

The finale was great that I don't wanna see any more episodes of Scrubs. I know one thing for sure, it's better than the way NBC tried to end it. ("Is that how the story ends...No, but that the way I'm telling it.")In the world of Sacred Heart, it was just a normal day (esp. since the eighth season had been not as dramatic as the others but that made the finale even better.) Some cheesy sitcom finales had everyone saying their goodbyes like crazy (Scrubs did too but it was normal.) and some finales had "all the power wired in one switch." Anyway, but in J.D's head, (esp. at the end) when every minor character was shown (I wished that they would show the interns from Season 7...they probably did..hiding in the crowd..) Then in the end, J.D creates a happily-ever reality for him and his friends and how his fantasties could be true. That scene was both heartwarming and comical at the same time...(Not many finales can do that but Scrubs can and did.) Let's end Scrubs on a good note...no more episodes...I rather remember this epically hilarious comedy-drama in this light.