Scrubs

My Finale, Part 2

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 06, 2009 on NBC

• the perfect finale!

this episode was my 3rd favourite episdoe of scrubs of all time. It's so well put together, the ending in my view is one of the greatest endings ever. I loved it and it also put together drama with comedy for e.g at the end jd says goodbye to dr cox and sets dr cox up to admit without knowing that jd is the best doctor ever to walk though sacred heart and also how he is his friend jd hears this, as he was supposed to as he and sonny set the whole thing up. Jd gives him a hug and walks how saying that he (Dr Cox) thinks hes a exeptional person. Then the best bit is when he walks down the corridor to the exit and as he does everyone who has been seen and known and has passed away in his care stand down it to show all the experience he has had at scared heart. Then we see hooch at the end as well with him saying "hooch IS crazy" haha. When he walks out he see's his future on the back of his goodbye banner. Where he has a baby with elliott and gets married to her and sam and izzie get married and jd faints (lol), and it is shere brilliance. Bill Lawrence then rips down the banner and makes an appearance saying goodnight, Jd says it back and drives off brilliant.