Scrubs

My Finale, Part 2

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 06, 2009 on NBC

• Series finale, part two.

There are no words to explain how beautiful, amazing, and emotional this finale was. It tied up all loose ends, and gave us fans a sense of nostalgia as the show ended. We got a glimpse of the future, Cox's goodbye to JD not knowing he was listening and that hug at the end is what we've been waiting to see for the past eight years.

The show managed to bring back a ton of past characters, even the unresolved Amy Smart storyline was resolved. JD never called, it's good that this episode gave us a glimpse of the future. Since we know for sure that Elliot gets married with JD, and Turk's daughter, and JD's son ends up together. Something that they've been hoping for.

The goodbye's were amazing and the gag reel was just as emotional with everyone saying goodbye, and crying. It broke my heart to see this wonderful show end, but I'm glad they ended it like this. I cannot believe they made a ridiculous spin off after this amazing finale. This is the REAL finale in my eyes.