Scrubs

My Fruit Cups

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Nov 14, 2002 on NBC

• Jordan returns while Cox is trying to work out his relationship with Julie (Heather Locklear).

Heather Locklear reprises her role as Julie in this episode. Cox continues to date Julie, only to be interrupted by his ex-wife who is now pregnant with someone else's baby who wants him back. Cox now has to make a choice between Julie and Jordan. Julie & Jordan battling it out for Cox was absolutely hilarious, and Jordan couldn't do any sexy things because she was pregnant, hilarious. Elliot is pressured by everyone at the hospital to become an OB/GYN. She refuses to be an OB/GYN. Then her dad comes to visit and forces her to take that path, Elliot explodes at him. Elliot then gets cut off from all of her father's money. It was nice to see some realistic plots on this show, such as Elliot's plot. And that doctors aren't always rich since they still have to pay for med school. Which brings us to the next plot. Turk & JD always steal pudding and toilet paper from the hospital because they can't afford it, since they pretty much have a waiter's salary. Turk & JD get in an argument over money, when all is resolved, you find out that Turk & Carla's relationship is more serious than you think. "Are you gonna marry her?" "Yeah." Such a great scene. You think Cox ends up choosing Julie, but in the end, he ends up picking his ex-wife who is now officially back together with. This episode was definitely eventful, and it faced with some more real plots which was enjoyable about this episode. The last scene when they're at the fancy restaurant was heart warming, it's a good group of friends that I enjoy watching. The only flaw I would have to say about this episode, is that it was kind of slow paced, but all the plots over powered that flaw. Great episode.