Scrubs

My Full Moon

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Apr 01, 2009 on NBC

• What a great episode! It was really refreshing to see the dynamic between Turk and Elliot. It was also refreshing to see their mutual love for JD in action.

What a great episode! It was really refreshing to see the dynamic between Turk and Elliot. It was also refreshing to see their mutual love for JD in action. But something that was really special about this episode was what happened with Elliot. I love her character very much, but I've always had a hard time taking her seriously. Something that really stood out for me was how they opened her up and I felt I was actually able to relate to her, probably for the first time in the series. The way she talked about leaving the hospital to start a family seemed like the first real "Elliot" moment for me.

I mean, the closest we've had to a moment like that with Elliot was "My Fishbowl", and even then Elliot's story seemed cliché and slightly contrived, (Chalke's acting was great, but the story seemed forced). But to me this ending was real and genuine. I hope this is some sort of set up for the series finale, I really want JD and Elliot to settle down together in the end :D

(I admit I'm a shipper).