Scrubs

My Full Moon

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Apr 01, 2009 on NBC

• Turk and J.D relationship was strained, when Turk finds out that J.D has gone to Disneyland without him.

The episode was good, briliant even. Even with J.D, Dr. Cox, Janitor, Dr Kelso and Carla the rest filled for certain. And Turk's reaction after finding out that J.D has gone to disneyland without was so damn fricking funny, that i had to watch that a bit several times before carrying on with the episode.

But the main focus of the episode was the interns, and how hard the show is trying to put the interns as likeable as the rest of the cast. They're not bad Dr. Mahoney is okay, Sonny is just as good and that small blonde has been a bit quiet of late. But the two male interns are doing it for me, the novalty of of the weird one is wearing off and wearng off fast. And the black intern is 2-D and plain, you can only have one Christopher Turk.

I believe that Elliot is starting to begin a long sotry line whichs sees her leaving Sacred Heart at the end of the series (possible the show).

But overall, the episode was good and once again that Disneyland joke, priceless.