Scrubs

My Full Moon

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Apr 01, 2009 on NBC

• ABC has hit rock bottom financially.

Wow, this episode surprised me. Only 2 of the main characters were in it: Elliot & Turk. JD, Carla, Cox, Kelso, Ted, Jordan or even the janitor don't appear in this episode. How money did ABC want to save? 2 million, 3 million? Although this episode didn't have many of it's cast members, it was quite entertaining and the end was revealing and heartwarming. Elliot & Turk hardly have had interactions over the past eight years. Putting them together now seemed a bit strange, but once they started doing the HIV-y dance, I knew it was going to be an acceptable episode.

I usually don't mind the interns but they were quite annoying here. I think the best part of the episode was the HIV patient who we thought was anorexic from last season. Turk & Elliot being nostalgic was nice, and it's nice to see this show come to a full circle as the Scrubs cast is now all grown up and now they're teaching interns rather than being interns. An okay episode, definitely felt something missing, nothing compared to the Old Scrubs, no JD, but still good in places.