Scrubs

My Growing Pains

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Nov 29, 2007 on NBC

• This one has hilarious moments all over!

This one makes me laugh out loud all the way through, all the time. Totally love it. Since the beggining, not exactly the breastfeeding scene, although it is funny. JD and Turk doing voices with Sam and Izzy, is just plain hilarious. "Sorry. Kids, huh? What are you gonna do?" Another very funny stuff is Hooch being crazy, he gets followed by 4 interns all the time. "Burn for a burn, baby. It's in the Bible." There are funny stuff the entire episode, I really liked the bells with the Janitor. And when he gave the idea to cut Kelso's legs and count the rings, priceless. One moment that most appealed to me is, "Kelso: The Janitor already gave me one. Nobody likes a copycat, Ted!
    Ted: But what do I do with this?
    Janitor: (pass by) Oooohh, thanks.
    Ted: Heeeey!" HAHAHA, love that part.

Another funny stuff is the most giant sthethoscope.
    "JD: Oh my God, That's awesome! Isn't that awesome, Carla?
    Carla: Awesome! (to herself) Idiots.
    JD and Turk: We heard that!" Is even better!
    Or when JD holds the most giant clipboard, takes out a giant pencil and fakes writing, very funny. The best part is,
    "Dr. Kelso: What has two thumbs, a funny voice, and doesn't give a crap? Bob Kelso. I added the funny voice to keep it fresh." Brilliant! A funny following to the scene.
    "Janitor: You're old! Haha, I have been saying that for two hours when the elevator door opens and I got you. I finally got my man!"
    Everything else is just funny and so worth watching, if you just want to laugh and enjoy a well written episode of the amazing Scrubs. I think this is so the best episode of of the short Season 7.