Scrubs

My Happy Place

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Jan 13, 2009 on NBC

• JD and Elliot consider the possibility of dating again, while Dr. Cox and Turk struggle with their trust issues.

For me, this is without a doubt in my top five for favorite episodes. I know a lot of people hate "will they/won't they" couples but really, any good show needs a relationship to make the lead guy more... "Real". I wanted JD and Elliot to end up together in last year's final and was highly disappointed when they didn't. To see Elliot and JD, give their relationship another try, a last try is just an amazing thing. They're relationship for me was a running fuel for a lot of the good storylines this series has had and to have them not end up together is just torture.

The fact that they weren't just thrown together but their relationship was discussed, developed, the obvious downfalls and bad breaks were brought up proved their growth and that's what will make this relationship work.

Dr. Cox and Turk, they had a nice story as well. I love the return of The Todd. I missed him. Having Cox tell Turk he trusted him shows a huge advancement in their relationship.

Having Dr. Kelso help JD and Elliot not only discover their real feelings but his real feelings as well, was a brilliant character development for Kelso. All around good episode.

The Janitor needs more.