Scrubs

My Jerks

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Jan 06, 2009 on NBC

Now that this show has gone through a horrific network change from one of the best networks on Television to a downright laughable one, this show doesn't even feel like Scrubs anymore. I just felt like I was watching a completely different show.

Kelso is officially gone, so I guess that's one different thing, this show isn't as serious as it was before, it still manages to tie in three different plots, and do it quite well, but this show doesn't have it's essential seriousness that it had in the earlier seasons, or last season for that matter. I have nothing against Courtney Cox, and I loved her on Friends, but I'm sorry, she does not belong on this show, nothing she said was even remotely funny. I miss Kelso!

I couldn't help but feel bad for the Janitor when he gets FIRED? A lot of changes, even with the last scene with credits, after the episode ends well, why do they have to have an "extra" scene. Something this show has never done. The plots were good, it just wasn't Scrubs and that's what got me angry.