Scrubs

My Kingdom

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Mar 27, 2003 on NBC

• JD becomes a surgeon for a day.

7.3
    This episode was pretty okay comparing to the previous episodes we have had this season. JD becomes a surgeon for a day, ad he tries desperately to fit in with all the surgeons. Turk helps him with the issue, but soon enough, the tables turned and Turk end up being the one that feels left out after JD reveals a past time secret about Turk to fit in with the surgeons. Turk is mad at JD throughout the episode, while JD tries to make it right. Cox is sick and tired of the old computers, and is sick and tired of Kelso spending money on unnecessary things. So while Kelso is away, he creates a rumor that Kelso is dead. Everyone jumps for joy. When Kelso returns, he realize how much people hated him which changed his personality in a way by the end. But then we find out he bought the new computer for himself, same ol' Kelso. A clever Elliot plot once she is sorting her CD's and accidentally blurts to Paul that she loves him when she was meaning to say, "I love U2" the band. It's a clever situation that was funny but then later on it turned to a serious relationship plot once Paul & Elliot break up because Paul is too controlling and she never loved Paul. I liked Paul's character, and I wish he stuck around for a bit longer in the relationship, but this was a good sendoff for him. Turk & JD's problem is fixed by the end as they have a nice friendship moment. Good episode.