Scrubs

My Lucky Charm

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Jan 25, 2005 on NBC

• Elliot & Carla get into a cat fight.

7.6
    At first this episode was kind of boring and I had a feeling that I wasn't going to be liking it much, the first weak link of season 4 I would have to say, but as the episode developed, I started to really like it. One of the things that is memorable about this episode is the development in Cox & Jordan's relationship, usually their relationship is so two dimensional, and I felt as though we really got in depth of their relationship. We also got to see a softer side of Cox & Jordan in the process. It all starts when Jordan thinks she might be pregnant, when she isn't pregnant, Cox gets a vasectomy without talking with Jordan about it first. When she finds out, she is calm about it. Cox then decides to be more open with their relationship which might help their relationship in many ways. Did anyone else dislike Collin Farrel's guest appearance? I did, which definitely brought the rating down. When you got right down too it, Collin Farrell became quite unnecessary, anyone else would have played his part just fine. In this episode, Turk & JD realize they need to get out more after seeing Collin Farrell's character live life right. Carla & Elliot get in a random cat fight, but then they realize they did it because they have grown apart. They renew their friendship by the end. The strong point was definitely Cox/Jordan. All the other plots had the potential to be quite forgettable, other than that, this was a good episode with some flaws.