Scrubs

My Monster

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Dec 12, 2002 on NBC

• Cox, JD, and Turk have lady troubles.

Wow such a great ending to a good episode. This episode revolves around everyone's woman problems. Sarah Lancaster quest stars as the gift shop girl, Lisa. JD asks Lisa out on a date, but a problem arises when he can't get "it" up, because he feels as though the hospital is a monster, and it feeds on everyone's life. In this case, it fed on a lot people's love lives. Carla feels as though the magic is gone between her & Turk, when the sex isn't as great anymore. So they have relationship problems throughout the episode. Cox accidentally asks Jordan to move in with him, 'causing a whole lot of problems with him & Jordan. Jordan continues to be hormonal, and acting crazy. Meanwhile Elliot is homeless, and tries to find a place to live. She temporarily lives in the hospital, only to be kicked out by Kelso. Then she starts living in her moving van. JD offers her to live with him, she finally agrees. In the end, JD's problem isn't a problem anymore when he has sex with Elliot. The scene between Elliot & JD was amazing, it seems like they really connected, and it was nice to see them together again. Unfortunately, we know that they didn't work out last season, so I doubt they'll be working out this season. The Turk/Carla and Cox/Jordan relationship plots are both resolved by the end. A good episode, with a great concept, and a great ending that kept me guessing on what was going to happen in the next episode. Great episode overall.