Scrubs

My Overkill

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Sep 26, 2002 on NBC

• Ties loose ends.

The season 2 premiere I think was solely just to tie some loose ends, the loose ends that were left over from the last season finale. In the season finale, Jordan revealed all the secrets which changed everything between the friendships at Sacred heart. Cox seems fine that JD slept with his ex-wife, he actually forgives him. But JD knows it's because he just doesn't care about him anymore. Meanwhile Elliot finds it awkward talking to JD since he knows she has feelings for him. He thinks they should have sex, Elliot disagrees but their friendship is renewed by the end of the episode. Carla can't forgive Turk until he finds out why she's really upset with him, and it's not just because of trust. The tension between Cox & Kelso continues but that's always been the same. The thing that I didn't like about this episode was that mystery guitar man. I jumped for joy when Cox smashed the guitar. Another thing is that everything is fixed by the end/ I kind of wanted all the tension to drag on for a couple episodes. But nope, everything was fixed. This episode had its moments, but I just think it was to tie loose ends. Everything is back to normal by the end, well almost. A solid premiere from Scrubs.