Scrubs

My Own Personal Hell

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Mar 14, 2006 on NBC

• Definite improvement from the last episode.

Is it just me or is Kieth's annoying entities starting to rub off on Elliot? I found Elliot extremely annoying in this episode, she changed everyone's schedule just so she can spend the day with Kieth? It was a nice friendship episode for Elliot and JD which is why this episode is really great in my opinion, since we haven't had a real plot with these two since the beginning of the season.

I'm so sick and tired of waiting around if Carla & Turk are going to have a baby or not. We already went through this with the sterility with Carla in "Her Story II" so I wasn't a huge fan of this plot. I loved the walkie talkies though, and I'm glad JD kept his half acre that he bought with Julie. If anything this episode was a great episode about friendship.
  • I don't like Elliot's character in this... she annoys me slightly

Elliot and Keith's relationship is revealed to the staff at the hospital and they are not happy about it.
    Dr. Cox is named "The Best Doctor in the City", and in keeping with his character he boasts about it! (I love Dr. Cox!)
    and Turk may be "firing blanks"!!

I did like the episode as a whole, however, Elliot's character got to me a little. First off, she continued seeing Keith (back when he was just a booty call) despite J.D. asking her not to since he wasn't too comfortable with it (since he didn't like Keith), and she initally said she would drop Keith but instead acted like a 3 year old who had to have what was made taboo! (in My Buddy's Booty)
    And then in this episode she goes a step further and gets mad at J.D. when he didn't back her up! Talk about being unfair!
    Though I did find Elliot's revenge hilarious!
    But I do also find Elliot's character kind of annoying...
  • JD Is Getting Sick Of Keith And Elliot And So Are The Other Interns, Dr Cox Is Named "Best Doctor In The City" So Kelso Assigns Him With A Difficult Patient, And Carla & Turk Have Difficulties When Trying To Make A Baby.

Fab Stuff, Dr.Cox's Ego Rises High Above The Clouds When He Is Named "The Best Doctor In The City", Bob Kelso Assigns Him With A Extremely Demanding And Annoying Patient In Order To Deflate His Over Sized Ego.
    J.D. Is Getting Sick Of Elliot & Keith, And So Frankly Are The Interns, They Think Keith Is Getting Preferential Treatment Because He Is Sleeping With Elliot, Keith Gets To Have The Best Cases, AND He Got His Shift Switched Around With Lisa Who Was Less Than Happy!
    I Thought This Episode Was Absolutely Great, It Was Very Interesting To See JUST How BIG Dr.Cox's Ego Would Get Before It Got Deflated By Bob Kelso!
  • An improvement from the previous episode.

2 out of 3 storylines i found interesting in this episode; Turk and Carla and the whole fertil thing, and the JD/Keith/Elliot storyline. The other one is Dr. Cox being again hasseled by Kelso etc. I suppose the only funny thing about that storyline was when Dr. Cox throwing the slip of paper away with the list of demands on, given by a snobby patient. Classic Cox.

JD for once had no problems, apart from Elliot revealing to JD that he doesn't like Keith and giving him hell for it. It was funny when he went to eat breakfast and she had taken the insides of every apple out, drained all the eggs etc. The Turk and Carla storyline was the best storyline, with Carla trying to sperm jack Turk because she thinks he's firing blanks and wants to get him tested. However, if she tells him, he'll react the same way when she told him his ruck sack looks like a women's bag.

All positive points, but why havei given it an 8.9. Well, the 3rd storyline didn't really have much interest, and there were some uses of the "stoner" humour, for example; the walkie talkie picking up the sizzling sound of Keith's back burning and the fact that is was sizzling, just because of soe cream JD was putting on (not realistic).
  • Cox + "Best Doctor in the City" article = massive ego boost

The watchie talkies are a brilliant idea by Scrubs and the Janitor makes them even more funny, though thanks to his not so subtle mistakes (“I’m that black doctor you’re always hanging out with”), it leads to JD actually winning one.

Dr Cox being the best doctor and Kelso being forced to admit this to him was a great moment in the episode as was JD sticking up for Elliot despite the fact that he disliked Keith.

Turk’s plot was very funny, especially involving the elevator scene on the watchie talkies and his nervousness about going one on one since he’s only ever done that twice in his life revealed in a previous episode.

Overall, this is a terrific episode, all of the plots being very entertaining.
  • My Own Personal Hell... great episode!

This episode is really cool indeed and I think that this episode is really good too, because Elliot is angry with JD because he didn't defend her against the other patients, but in the end he ends up doing the right thing even tough he doesn't likes Keith very much. Meanwhile, Cox takes care of the most horrible patient being tested by Kelso in order to make his ego slow down a little bit after Cox has been declare as the best doctor of the city, which causes him to buy the janitor in order to hit Kelso for not saying it so, and in the end he manages what he wants, and other thing, Turk is being embarrased by the fact that he could probably be steril when he and Carla want to have a baby, but it all doesn't turns how they expected it to end... or at least until both of them discover that none of them are steril and they are perfectly capable of having children.
    This episode is really cool indeed, and I think that it is a great episode of Scrubs that I think that should have a better score...
  • Turk and Carla are dealing with there baby making situation and Dr. Cox is named "Best Doctor in the City".

In this classic, hilarious episode, Turk and Carla are still trying to have kids. Turk is under a lot of pressure when Carla thinks that Turk is "firing blanks", as JD puts it. JD is also having a hard time liking Elliot's new boyfriend, Keith. He doesnt want to accept him, but as the episode progresses, he finds that Keith isnt that bad of a kid after all. Also, a local magazine named Dr. Cox the best doctor in the city. And all you Scrubs fans know how he would take that kind of praise. With all of this stuff going on in this episode, it makes a great TV show.
  • Dr. Cox is the best doctor ever, Kelso is human, Turk and Carla can't have a baby, and JD needs to figure out where he lies with Elliot.

This was another JD-Elliot problem episode where they have a disagreement over something in their lives. The plot was smooth all around, but there was one sticky part when Cox and Kelso are talking about the mean lady that Cox has to take care of. What Kelso says starts the resolution of the storyline, but having JD overhear the conversation made for a really strange, awkward moment with him and Kelso that was completely out of the ordinary. When JD says that Kelso's comments gave him a great idea on how to deal with Elliot, it just seemed like an easy fix on the writer's part to tie up the story. Other than that moment though, a well-made episode.

What I like about this series so much is that a lot of the things that it talks about pertain to everyone's lives. This episode continues that trend.
  • Over all a soso episode but Eliots Revenge on JD made it to one of my top 10 comedy moments EVER it brought tears to my face laughing

Over all a soso episode but Eliots Revenge on JD made it to one of my top 10 comedy moments EVER it brought tears to my face laughing Over all a soso episode but Eliots Revenge on JD made it to one of my top 10 comedy moments EVER it brought tears to my face laughing Over all a soso episode but Eliots Revenge on JD made it to one of my top 10 comedy moments EVER it brought tears to my face laughing
  • This one is ok

This one is just an ok episode, even though it is a really good one. I am actually geting tired of these shows. They are stop being funny and turning into just silly.

However this is not to say that this episode was a bad one, it is just not a great one.

I did like that J.D. finaly got over his thing with keith, and Cox got recognised finaly for the good doc he is.

I am really looking forward to finish this show out this year.

I hope others enjoyed this more than I did.

"Quote Nevermore"

• Good Episode overall, The Watchie Talkies were great. The Turk Sub plot could have been better but none the less good episode.

Turk thinks he has a low sperm count and doesnt want to get tested but does in the end. Elliot deals with al the interns , because she gave Elliot, Her \"Booty Call\" a patient that everybody wanted.Doctor Cox gets titled as \"The best Doctor in City\" and it goes to his head, he deals with a hard to get a long with patient. Overall good episode I say.