Scrubs

My Point of No Return

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 17, 2007 on NBC

• My Point of No Return...a blend of classic Scrubs comedy and a last minute cliffhanger that gives great hope for an awesome final season.

Earlier episodes this season were not very appealing to me personally. As the characters grew up and got on and settled their lives with commitments, the same plotlines and jokes could only be used so many times.

My Point of No Return not only managed to give another dose of refreshing comedy, it also showed how nice it can be for anyone who has watched Scrubs from the very beginning to recognize and find the humor in each of the allusions and jokes being employed.

The Brain Trust was a relatively new aspect with the Janitor headlining the way as usual. Keith and Elliot as a couple never really appealed that much to me, but Keith as a character is hard to dislike. The Brain Trust brought some much needed humor to the double episode finale, which was very emotional in general.

The last minute really leaves you sitting on the edge of your seat because the storylines are that well written. JD and Elliot...well, we'll see. It always seems that they were meant to be together.

This is perhaps the best season finale Scrubs has produced and it's a shame we'll all have to wait 'till next year!