Scrubs

My Point of No Return

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 17, 2007 on NBC

• Another "will they or won't they"? I cannot believe my favorite show ended another season like that.

So, before I get a lot of hate for the harsh rating, hear me out. The "will they or won't they" is one of the only things overdone on "Scrubs," (secretly, I am beginning to believe Dr. Cox's syllable length is losing its charm). It seems as if the episode's writers did not delve into J.D. and Elliot's history, round about Turk and Carla's rehearsal dinner? (For those of you playing the "at home" version of this game, J.D. told Elliot he did not love her). So, despite the fact that J.D. broke Elliot's heart and ruined their friendship for damn near a season, they end season six with a near kiss?
    I feel like this could have ended a little more tastefully. Yes, J.D. is freaking out about his ordeal with Kim, and Elliot is worried about marrying Keith too soon, but that does not give enough elbow room for this ending.
    I can only hope that season seven can bring me back from this low rating.

(Seriously, I love the show to pieces, and that is why I had to tear into this one so much)