Scrubs

My Point of No Return

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 17, 2007 on NBC

• JD and Elliot question their life's direction as JD and Kim prepare to bring their son into the world and Elliot prepares to marry Keith.

Personally, one of my favorite season finales. I love "Will they, won't they" couples, especially JD and Elliot. They're one of those couples, who tried twice and failed, it was left to where we were to never think about them together again and then BAM! They bring back, what I have been waiting for, for so long. There's no couple better than JD and Elliot and the cliffhanger is amazing. If season seven gives me the couple I've been waiting on since around the end of the third season, then, without a doubt, Bill Lawerence will not only be my favorite writer but my favorite television creator. He should cater to what real fans want and I want the dream couple, the fantasy couple. It's not realistic... but honestly, in life what is? Give those that love the perfect couple, hope. That's exactly what this episode does. I was so excited... I cried.