Scrubs

My Point of No Return

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 17, 2007 on NBC

• Another good episode... but something seemed to me missing all of season 6... and this summed it up for me

I don't have much to add, and I donno where I stand on the elliot and j.d thing right now cuz I like them together but at the same time I thought Keith and Kim deserve it too (which is saying a lot I hated Keith at the start) but I really am bummed bout Cox still being so cold on J.D.... I mean the name of his child I understand... but Godfather I was really hoping he'd let J.D... that bummed me out kinda. I guess one of the reasons I liked season 5 so much was that Cox finally seemed to show some warmth to J.D and almost all of 6 had him revert right back to where he was. The season in general was a downer from 5 which I would say had been my favorite so far. It seemed some of the characters didn't continue to progress the same way I thought... Kelso and Cox did but other than that it didn't have the same WOW that 5 did... where it jus seemed that all the characters were interacting and there was a lot there... 6 was all about the babies it seemed like and there wasn't any real moments with Cox and J.D this season which disapointed me cuz I really liked how 1-5 had gone with them.

Just my two cents though