Scrubs

My Point of No Return

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 17, 2007 on NBC

JD & Elliot almost kissing? Is this what we really want? We've gone down this road plenty of times, and it has always resulted in disaster? Elliot & Kieth have been dating for 2 years and now they're getting married. Would Elliot be that afraid of commitment that she would sleep with JD after 2 years of being with Kieth Would JD do the same thing with Kim after asking her to come to work at Sacred Heart, and to move in with him?

We've already got two huge commitments on this show, and I'm sure a lot of fans have come to like them, why bring back JD & Elliot together now of all times? For shock value, maybe? All I know is that, all were going to get here is another mess, even if they kiss or not, or whatever they do, which could really mess up things with their relationships with Kim & Kieth.

The christening of Jennifer Dylan was nice, JD being removed from being a godfather was hysterical, at least the baby is still named JD. A pretty great finale, usually this show isn't HUGE on cliffhangers in finales, but in this case, they did a pretty good job.