Scrubs

My Princess

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM May 08, 2008 on NBC

• Awful, Terrible, Abysmal, Finale. Shall I go on?

The first really just awful episode of Scrubs. The worst episode of Scrubs to date, and the continuity was awful, something that I thought went really well this season, Kelso is all of a sudden Chief of Medicine? Didn't he quit? Why is he back? Why did they air this out of production order? Why is this the finale?

The fact that anyone could like this episode is astonishing. Season 7 was pretty good, until this episode came along, the last episode should have been the finale, this episode was insignificant and obnoxious. It didn't add to the plot at all, even as a filler, this was awful because of how annoying it was.

I would have liked at least SOMETHING to keep me on my toes for the next 3 months, like the past finales have given us, but in this case, we got absolutely nothing. As the last episode on NBC, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone watched season eight after this incredibly awful sendoff after being on NBC for seven years. Just so, so awful. Do not watch this episode.