Scrubs

My Soul On Fire, Part 1

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Apr 08, 2009 on NBC

• scrubs is scrubs again!!

Ill just start off saying when i heard about this episode i was skeptical and thought it would be yet another terrible episode. Wow was i wrong!! i L.O.V.E.D it! it was classic scrubs. I dont know if i was happy just to finally have all the characters (main and secondary) in the same episode! I loved the refrences to old episodes like Turk and J.d trying "downstairs" again like in season 4 episode 1 and turk and his unbreakable belief that he has seen a mermaid! I also thought it was hilarious that ted was carrying kelso's bags. Poor ted. The tiki necklaces and the "nanananaa" was funny was good to see turk and j.d just being turk and j.d again. And the fact that j.d can still manage to never get it right when it comes to pleasing the janitor. It was great to finally learn why todd is so obsessed with high fiving!! i did not however like elliots making j.d say he loved her in a certain way bit because i assumed she was over playing games like that and that this time round theyd just be together without the crap. All in all it really was a great episode that should remind everyone why we love scrubs and after 14 crappy ones this season im stoked!