Scrubs

My Soul On Fire, Part 2

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Apr 15, 2009 on NBC

• Awesome!

Finally. A Top notch Scrubs episode.

First and foremost – the bromance continues, much to our delight:
    (in the blue ocean of the Bahamas)
    JD: "What's up Blackuaman? Oh cute! Look – an eel!"
    T: "No. I'm naked."
    JD: "Oooh right. That is you."
    (JD complains about how crazy specific Elliot's demands for him to say "I love you" to her really are) T: "Now look into my eyes and say it"
    (Cox pops up)
    JD: "I love you."
    Cox: "No – that's about right. And you're naked. Either two of you idiots see my computer?"
    T: "Maybe the mermaid took it"
    JD: "He's not too great in the heat."

JD (to Elliot, showing her their video of a desert island they found in the middle of the sea): "That's us doing muscle poses ... look how firm Turk looks..."

Next up: Teddy was god-awful in everything apart from his music. Why don't they have him focus on that more often?!

And finally – Cox and Jordan get honest, and admit that they love each other.

Also, this was hilarious:

JD: "Look Elliot. I don't know if it's possible for me to put how I feel about you into words, but I guess I'll give it a shot. I never really believed I'd find somebody that I love as much as you. I love you more than anything in the whole world. Elliot ... I love you more than Turk!"
    Elliot: "Oh. My. God."
    JD: "I know. That's even hard for me to say, but it's true."
    (JD pulls out the Tiki necklace)
    JD: "I had to wrestle him to the ground to get this, but it's more important for you to have this".

And that is when I realised how much she did deserve to have it. Him and Turk looked like a couple with that thing around their necks, and Elliot rightfully felt out of place. I really hope that this sticks.

P.S. Bill Lawrence's cameo on his own show was *terrible*. Not only were his jokes rotten, his delivery really did leave us not only wanting, but also needing and weeping. His only (considerable) redemption were his turquoise blue eyes. Yes, I may have drowned in them a bit, but only like a thirsty badger in a shallow fountain. The rest of his appearance was a cruel tsunami in comparison.

P.P.S: The Janitor (willweeverlearnhisrealname?) gets married. Weird and sweet. Typical.