Scrubs

My Soul On Fire, Part 2

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Apr 15, 2009 on NBC

• part 2

Part 2 kicks off were we left it... the couples still trying to work through there issues while the janitor and lady prepare for there wedding which they have to actually have now because j.d talked everyone into actually going! the janitor soon punishes him for that! Kelso is yet to move from the bar and his "bahama mamas". Turk trying to talk mermaid to a lady he thought was one was hilarious. Bill lawrence also guest stars in this as the justice of peace who todd finds and it turns out they have an intersting history including rectal exams in bars!!! Bill was hilarious when marrying the janitor and lady whos actual name is ladannia..his speech on how marriage doesnt work with advice like dont share money or a car because you cant get the other persons stink out of it and to never strike each other....in the face! only the body was hilarious! meanwhile kelsos still at the bar! Loved how the guests had to stand while the janitor and lady sat! We almost find out the janitors name which seems to start with an "S" and sounds foreign. There was a moment in the coffee shop in season 7 were we over heard a kid saying to him that didnt look asian so im guessing that it is.
    By the end of the episode the couples have worked out there problems. J.d even tells elliot he loves her more then turk! It was another great episode i really enjoyed it especially when j.d and turk were in the water and he refers to him as blackwa man! classic scrubs style jokes and the whole cast make it really enjoyable lets hope they can keep it up.