Scrubs

My Student

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Mar 05, 2002 on NBC

• JD, Elliot and Turk all get med students.

A great episode, and it definitely brings a lot of development to the Scrubs group. You can tell that everyone is out of "the first days" stage, and sort of grown as doctors. Now new people are coming in, which was them a couple months ago and you definitely see some similarities and some cautionary tales for the group. JD's medical student is Josh, and he doesn't do any work. JD eventually yells at him, and Josh quits. JD helps him through his fear of becoming a doctor. Just like Cox did to JD. A HUGE similarity between the two situations, and it was definitely an enjoyable watch. Meanwhile Turk gets Kristin, a girl that Cox is interested in. Turk helps him get Kristin so he can stop focusing so much on Carla. A great plot, and a great storyline in the Cox loves Carla arc. 'Cause it turns out by the end, that Cox still has feelings for Carla. Kristin doesn't care. I'm liking the actress who play Kristin, I'm not sure I like the character. Still a great plot. Elliot can't wait till she gets to be a jerk to her med student since she was always treated like that. Until she finds out that her med student is son of the director of the hospital. So now she has to do all his work for him. Until Kelso tells her that she can do whatever she wants. A funny enjoyable plot. Overall this episode was really great.
  • JD, Elliot, and Turk each get new students, and they each face difficulties.

Very funny episode. It was interesting to see them dealing with the med students. It was nice to see JD acting a little like Dr Cox. The med students weren't exactaly likeable, but that was part of the story line. I have to say that i enjoyed Elliot and Turk's plot a little more than JD. His student was just a little bit too dorky and really not made to be a doctor. Elliot being a jerk to her med student was really funny. Phil was really annoying so he deserved it. Dr Cox and Kristen was very funny too. Even though i already wanted Cox with Jordan back then.
  • Fine example

I liked this episode a lot. I thought it was about time that they got medical students or something like that and it was just a very good episode! I think it is so like JD to accidentally make someone like Josh quit his job! It was a really funny episode, I thought, like with Dr. Cox and Turk's medical student or whatever and how Turk was showing his underpants, I think. It was a pretty good episode all around it had the typical Scrubs humor in it and it was as original as the next Scrubs episode! A very good episode, as usual.
  • JD, Turk, and Elliot all get medical students.

• JD, Elliot and Turk get their very own med students.

This episode is a very good turnaround one as it shows that the interns are in charge of people for once. Elliot having to be nice because the jerk student's father is an important member of the medical community, Turk having to deal with Dr Cox and his med student flirting and JD having the most useless student ever really changing their opinions on the med students being a great experience.

This episode has some brilliant lines such as Turk saying that Cox likes Carla, when his med student is obviously a way of getting Cox's attention away from Carla. Overall, this episode is very entertaining.