Scrubs

My Super Ego

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Nov 06, 2001 on NBC

• JD feels threatened by a new intern.

A very touching episode. At first I didn't think this episode was going to be dramatic, just light & fun. The more I episodes I see, the more I hooked on this show. All the episodes this season so far have been outstanding. Characters are becoming more likable than they used to be, everything is falling in to place for this show. I already know I love this show, and the season isn't even half over. Pretty strong, Scrubs. JD feels threatened by a new intern, Nick. Everyone thinks he's perfect. But when things get not so perfect at the hospital, he completely breaks down which was the dramatic part of the episode. He quits his job, which made me sad, since he was so likable. And it made me think of how many wasted years he spent on med school. Elliot comes a liking to him, and decides not to feel overwhelmed anymore, but learns that it's okay to feel overwhelmed once in a while. Nick was her cautionary tale. Carla feels like Turk doesn't open up to her and turns to Dr. Cox. A huge step of character development on Cox's part. He really does care. After Carla tells him about her problems, he gets back at Turk. "No one messes with Carla". Such a great friendship I see developing there. I haven't liked the janitor so far, but he actually made me laugh in this episode. Really strong episode.