Scrubs

My Two Dads

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Oct 23, 2001 on NBC

• Ass pen.

A hilarious episode, all plots made me laugh. JD has a problem on which side to take: Kelso or Cox? Cox breaks the rules to save the patient, but Kelso follows the rules, and couldn't care less about the patients. I'm an official Cox fan after this episode. The janitor annoys me for some reason, he has nothing to do with JD yet he continues to pester him. Elliot starts flashing her breasts to save patients, a bit unrealistic, but it showed us that saving patients doesn't always have to go by the book. Which connected to the main plot. Carla tests Turk to see if he knows her before they consummate their relationship. Turk doesn't have time so he gets a pen from the lost & found box, only to find out there is no lost & found box. There's an ass box. The pen was inside someone before, hysterical situation. Since Turk was honest, he still got some. Loved the whole "Every 4.3 seconds, a woman hears something a guy says, and punishes him for it" gag. Also liked the Star Wars sequence. A great episode, great fun.