Scrubs

My Unicorn

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Nov 23, 2004 on NBC

• Matthew Perry guest stars.

An episode guest starred by Matthew Perry and directed by him. This was a good episode but it seemed too centered on Matthew Perry, it seems as though the show came to the guest star, rather than the guest star coming on the show. The plot that I favored the most was Carla & Jordan teaching Elliot to use sexual manipulation to get what she wants. And the interviewer coming at the worst moment for Elliot. Carla & Jordan were great in this episode, not to mention hilarious working as a team. It was also fun to see the janitor fall hard for Elliot and save the day in the end. An emotional plot for JD when he gets too involved with his patient. His patient needs a kidney transplant, so he tracks down his estranged son (Matthew Perry) to get him to do the transplant. Conflict arises when the patient isn't his real father. JD tries to convince him throughout the whole episode, while Cox, himself, is loving the situation, since he warned JD not to get involved. The unicorn journal didn't do much to the episode. So pretty much the only plot that I really enjoyed and helped this episode was the teamwork between Elliot, Turk, Carla & Jordan.