Scrubs

Our Mysteries

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Dec 22, 2009 on NBC

• JD is leaving but not before he and Turk figure out who gave him a bad teacher review. Lucy is afraid of drawing blood which is the final for Dr. Cox's class. Denise and Drew are in a relationship even though he doesn't even know it.

Now that ABC has decided to burn off the final episodes of Scrubs: Medical School I guess this is the end of the long but interesting ride.

Some of the new characters are enjoyable and some are just annoying. Pretty much like the original cast and those that have come on since. In this episode we see JD finishing teaching his class and leaving the school at least for the near future. He and Turk embark on one of their little adventures to search for the student who wrote the bad review of his teaching style. Lucy's still in the spotlight and in this episode her big problem is the final in Dr. Cox's class is drawing blood from a live person. Finally Dr.Cox makes Denise realize she's in a relationship with Drew and she's losing the upper hand. Pretty much the usual Scrubs type episode with some fun frolicking between the story's which have nothing to do with the plots. Pretty standard stuff and still entertaining for the most part. Gotta figure the show was going to end sometime and when they really didn't change the name this season with the new characters I think the writing was on the wall. I think ABC has already made the decision on this and now Better Off Ted as well. Thanks for reading...