Scrubs

Our Mysteries

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Dec 22, 2009 on NBC

• The Interracial Hardy Boys

Besides some funny interactions between JD and Turk, this episode was, well, boring. There wasn't a single thing any of the characters said that made me feel like they were anything other than characutures of themselves. Turk and JD, who were once very fleshed out characters, have been reduced to their basic personality traits, which is funny but tiring. I'll never pass up a good EAAAAGLE, but the writers have gone out of their way to make JD seem like this girly person. And while it's true that he is, I mean.. not to the extent that he is in Season 9.

Denise and Drew are the closest thing to real characters in this show, since it's apparent that Lucy and Cole are just going to be annoying whiny characters. I'm interested to see how Denise and Drew play out, and it's always a good time when Kelso pops up, even if it's in the weirdest possible circumstances. However, the show seems already chosen to be cancelled, along with Better Off Ted, so for now, it's just counting down the episodes until the show is cancelled.

As I mentioned in the summary, the Interrcial Hardy Boys was my favorite part.. and I guess seeing JD dressed as a hypodermic needle with a goofy grin on his face was sort of entertaining. But I mean, that's not enough to justify bringing the show back.