Scrubs

Our Role Models

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Dec 08, 2009 on NBC

• I wish I could just phase out Lucy and Cole, the two most annoying characters on the show.

I'd like to make a suggestion with for the Top Ten Most Annoying Characters.. take out any of those people and replace them with Lucy or Cole from this new Scrubs season. How disappointing is it to watch Scrubs when they're bogging up the show with their pointless storylines. Then again, one may say J.D or Turk's storylines are pointless, but at least they have a history to back it up.

This episode was entirely hit or miss, and it all rested on the original cast's backs to pick up the slack. There is one character that I really enjoy, mostly because he somewhat avoids all of these annoyances everybody else falls into, and that's #1 (his name is Drew if I'm not mistaken).. I also don't mind Denise to some extent, but everything else is just stale.

However, Dr. Cox was on his A-game in bringing the cruelty, while J.D was at his best in terms of being clingy, feminine and hilarious. The John "Damn" Dorian thing was hilarious, while Dr. Cox addressing one of the doctor's as an ugly Don Cheadle was hilarious and took me completely off-guard. And candy hands? Hilarious. I was half-expecting them to go into an intense, insane dream sequenece, but the idea of candy hands was weird enough that we didn't even need visual images, especially not one for a "candy Perry"

So far, you'll either love the new Scrubs or you'll hate it. I feel like I don't hate it, but I don't completely love it either.. I'll always love Scrubs, but when I say that, I don't mean I love the new characters. Bring back the old dynamic and the show will do MUCH better.