Scrubs

Our Stuff Gets Real

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Jan 12, 2010 on NBC

• Elliot is close to having her baby and JD is worried that they won't have any time together after the baby is born. Lucy knew the man that is her teams cadaver and she is having problems with that. Perry has to write a will and he is having a crisis.

An entertaining episode like much of the Scrubs shows. This one returns a little to the manic phase of being all over the place after a few episodes with solid storylines.

Here we are dealing with JD and Elliot and the fear that they won't have sex or spend any time together once the baby comes. Then we have Lucy who has never cut into her teams cadaver. The problem is that each of the four team members must dissect a section of the heart. She is still dealing with the fact she knew the man before he died and she really liked him. Finally Perry's significant other played by Christa Miller-Lawrence who most recently can be seen as Ellie Torres on Cougar Town wants him to write a will and leave everything to her. He ends up having a personal crisis about this and even speaks to Denise and then JD about it. This episode sort of jumps around a lot like a number of the early Scrubs episodes where JD has his little visions of things and characters do unexpected things out of nowhere.

Entertaining and fun to watch. I'm still liking most of the med school characters especially the three main ones. Even Cole a little bit now. Thanks for reading...