Scrubs

Our True Lies

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Jan 19, 2010 on NBC

• When a student is caught cheating on an exam, Dr. Cox punishes all five students who got up during the exam hoping to root the cheater out. Drew makes the mistake of telling Denise he Loves her. Cox and Turk must deal with a female patient with Colitis.

Amusing epsiode with some interesting twists to it.

I enjoyed the fact that Cole can spot a number of things about Lucy by the way she reacts to things. Things like chewing on the end of her hair when she's lying for example, which comes in handy later on.

The woman with Colitis is a lesbian and both Turk and Perry are having a tough time with that. Not the lifestyle per se but their own reactions to it. So they try to work with her together. Even then they both slip up at one time or another. In the end when they think of her as a patient and learn her feelings they come to a major discovery.

The Drew and Denise story is just too great for words. You knew immediately the mistake when he said it. The only question was how would she react? We learn a number of things about Drew as well in this episode. We also learn that Denise loves him too.

The major story tonight was about cheating on an exam. I am going to tell you Cole comes out looking really good as do the other people in Lucy's study group. When she needs it, they come to her aid. The thing is Lucy would never cheat though, so that sort of blew the whole story right out of the water. Very unbelievable.

Entertaining with the usual little bits with many of the doctors and nurses you come to expect. Just not that believeable based on the characterization as its been shown up to this moment. Thanks for reading...