Scrubs

Their Story II

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Mar 25, 2009 on NBC

• Bloody Brillant

This was a superb episode returning from the par episode the week before. That the only thing missing from this episode to have made it perfect was the appearance of the one and only Bob Kelso.

I'm not usually a fan of watching a lovers quarrel, but in this episode I couldn't help but be captivate with the tiff between J.D and Turk. Nothing cheers me up more then watching the 'bromance' in action. Well I say nothing, the janitor was at his tip-top brillance. Where the prank with the interns in the lift, was nothing short of being bloody funny, and the training of his cart was just as funny(Perhaps not as bloody). And even though Dr. Cox was barely in the episode, he manage to bang in one of his hilarious long monologue. And who can forget Elliot's 'I told you so' dance? That we saw not just once but twice. It was nice to see something that reminds us from the first season.

Earlier on the season, I stated I wasn't sure what to make of the interns. But this episode helped me start to liking them, even the overly happy Dr. Sonny Day to the point that I don't mind them actually being in the show, they do have a long way to go to reach the plato of the janitor and Kelso though.