Scuba Wars

Saturday 10:00 PM on Much Music Premiered Jun 05, 2017 Hasn't Aired

MicrowaveFace

Scuba Wars Fan Reviews (34)

• This is a test review

Hey (I don't think he is the best choice for the
  • Test Test

They need to bring back Scuba Wars (but with Liev Schreiber playing the Roy Scheider adding more to test
  • Awesome!

I really wish someone would make this show!
  • This is my review

For this awesome show hello. Hello? Yes. Hello.
  • Best. Show. On. Television.

They really need to bring this back (But with Liev Schreiber playing the Roy Scheider
  • asjdfklajsdlk

kasdjflkjalsdf
  • Test Test Test

It was 6.5 but now it's 8.5 'cause that last episode were so great., turned out to be the start of a rather bleak prophecy. The advent of wars, alongside the evolution of diving, was a recipe for disaster as long as each side was wanting the 'one up' and there was new technology involved to achieve this.

The first such attempted attack by a military submarine called the Turtle was recorded in the New York harbor in 1776. The one-man pod was propelled in its desired direction with a hand pump and a screw propeller. The Turtle was the brainchild of David Bushnell, piloted by his intrepid brother Ezra. It was originally designed to plant a fuse keg by drilling into the ships hull in this case the HMS Eagle.

Robert Fulton's 'Nautilus', commissioned by Napoleon in 1800, emerged as the 'first submarine'. Precisely a century later however, it was reported that Irish John P. Holland (Top Left Image) built 'the first successful submarine': Holland or A-1. The Holland was in actual fact the first US commissioned submarine, hence a likely source of confusion. Interestingly enough, the US army named their first nuclear powered sub the USS Nautilus in 1954. The sub completed the first trip to the North Pole and back four years later, followed by the twin reactor USS Triton's underwater global circumnavigation in 1960.
  • Are p tags getting inserted in my review????

The first such attempted attack by a military submarine called the Turtle was recorded in the New York harbor in 1776. The one-man pod was propelled in its desired direction with a hand pump and a screw propeller. The Turtle was the brainchild of David Bushnell, piloted by his intrepid brother Ezra. It was originally designed to plant a fuse keg by drilling into the ships hull – in this case the HMS Eagle.

In the Second World War the renaissance inventor's fears continued to manifest as divers plant explosives under the enemy's ships with a great deal more success than Ezra had with the Turtle in its time. With the advent of rebreathers it became popular for the warring nations to deploy frogmen as human torpedos.

The Le Priuer breathing set was adopted by the French Navy in 1935 and Italian spear fishers adopted rebreathers and the Italian Navy were quick to use them conjunction with manned torpedoes in their Decima Flottiglia MAS during World War II.

In 1937 Georges Commeinhes had just begun to have a grand time developing a demand regulator situated between two cylinders when the War interrupted him. Refusing to give up, he offered it to the French Navy two years later but they were still too distracted by the proceedings to follow up on where his development process had left off. Several years later however, Commeinhes succeeded in diving as deep as 53 meters of the coast of Marseille, his untimely death a year later, eclipsed by Cousteau's aqualung invention.

In 1951, after American Christian J. Lambertsen designed the first rebreathing equipment to be called SCUBA 'Self-Contained Underwater Oxygen Breathing Apparatus', for the US army, the Navy began to develop wetsuits in secret, publishing dive tables and making their wetsuits available to the public only five years later. When the Cold War ended and the world turned to peace for a period around 1953, supplies for sport diving took to the market once again and rebreathers continued their evolution in the history of scuba diving.

• word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box be12344555low

word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box belowword processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box belowword processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box belowword processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box belowword processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box belowword processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box belowword processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box belowword processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box belowword processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box belowword processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box belowword processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test testtest test test test test test test test
  • tes t tes test

tes t tes test tes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes testtes t tes test
  • when

fdfjlsjfkelsjfklejkflsejklsjkeljfkesljfkeljfkesjflsjfekjelfjsl fjekslfjek fjeskfl jfejklf jeklw jeklwje fejkl wjfkel fjkwe
    minister Francis Bellamy (1855-1931). It was originally published in The Youth's Companion on September 8, 1892. Bellamy had hoped that the pledge would be used by citizens in any country.

In its original form it read:

"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
    In 1923, the words, "the Flag of the United States of America" were added. At this time it read:

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
    In 1954, in response to the Communist threat of the times, President Eisenhower encouraged Congress to add the words "under God," creating the 31-word pledge we say today. Bellamy's daughter objected to this alteration. Today it reads:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

• Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal

Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal UnrealUnreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal Unreal
  • yeah~

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras nunc odio, rutrum vitae varius in, ullamcorper eu lorem. Nullam imperdiet nibh lacus. Nullam convallis fringilla dui, eu gravida massa dignissim eget. Fusce vitae tellus mauris, non volutpat felis. Nunc aliquet condimentum semper. Maecenas eu diam a risus ullamcorper hendrerit a venenatis massa. Maecenas orci nisi, ullamcorper at accumsan semper, sagittis in metus. Quisque non mi ligula, quis suscipit sem. Vivamus hendrerit gravida libero, id dapibus leo tincidunt ut. Vivamus aliquam lacinia magna, sit amet luctus mauris eleifend a. Integer venenatis ligula vitae nisl hendrerit volutpat. Mauris a felis mi, eget aliquam ante. Integer ut velit erat, eget rhoncus dui. Fusce ullamcorper, urna vitae adipiscing posuere, lacus est bibendum leo, a luctus nunc dolor nec

Win! Winwinwin!
  • I love this show.

I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. vI love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. v
  • I love this show.

I love this show. I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.I love this show.
  • wwwwww sasdfasdf

2.5
    word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below hide show
  • So what I'm wondering is if I write another review does it replace the previous one? I'll take Sweden, Ja, Ja

A fine, fine show full of fish, submarines, scuba guys and gals. Fish, everywhere fish -- dogfish, catfish, killer whale, and the great rock lobster which normally only shows itself 5 thousand feet below sea level in the Marianas trench which, by the way, is located not far from Japan. I just saw this on a map the other day and was quite surprised. No wonder they have so many earthquakes over there, the earth's crust, constantly being sucked down into that trench, and then into the mantle and finally the earth's core. But of course the fish don't care about that and neither will you.
    Ha Ha Ha
  • I love this stuff.

I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff. I love this stuff.
  • right right

right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right
  • I love this show.

I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show. I love this show.
  • Test

Checking to see if this replaces the review I originally wrote. Checking to see if this replaces the review I originally wrote. Checking to see if this replaces the review I originally wrote. Checking to see if this replaces the review I originally wrote. Checking to see if this replaces the review I originally wrote. Checking to see if this replaces the review I originally wrote. Checking to see if this replaces the review I originally wrote. Checking to see if this replaces the review I originally wrote. Checking to see if this replaces the review I originally wrote. Checking to see if this replaces the review I originally wrote. Checking to see if this replaces the review I originally wrote.
  • This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative.

This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative. This is very informative.
  • bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl

bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfklbklsjdf klasjdfklbklsjdf klasjdfklbklsjdf klasjdfklbklsjdf klasjdfklbklsjdf klasjdfklv bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl vbklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl bklsjdf klasjdfkl
  • I hate to break up the party here, but this show is pretty silly.

2.4
    Scuba Wars has gained a measure of cult fame, which just goes to show that people will watch anything. The acting is stiff (it's like someone took a group of developers and designers and stuck them in front of a camera), the plots are overly complex and littered with private jokes, and the cgi fish look awful. If you enjoy laughing at unintentionally funny shows, then give Scuba Wars a look. Otherwise, go to the aquarium instead.
  • Blown away.

The first time I watched this show, I was blown away by the deep meaning behind every episode. With superb acting and imaginative dialogue, Scuba Wars sucks you in and pulls you to the deepest depth of despair.

Much like its predecessor--Baywatch--each episode of Scuba Wars brings humanity's will to live to the forefront. As a famous poet once said, ". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100 words min reached."
  • The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

<a href="http://www.law.indiana.edu/uslawdocs/declaration.html">declaration</a>
    When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain [George III] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
  • How do I love this show? Let me count the ways.

1. It's awesome.

22. It's awesome.
    23. It's awesome.
    24. It's awesome.
    25. It's awesome.
  • An overlooked classic in the annals of modern entertainment history. A true underdog story if there ever was one. Once you "see" Scuba Wars, your TV.com life will never be the same again.

How do I find the words to describe an experience like this? Beyond words. Like nothing that has ever been done before. Going where no tester has gone before?

In the end, it's not about the story, or even the characters. It's about the process. Yes, the process. As is often said, half the fun in travelling is getting there. This applies to Scuba Wars in so many ways, more than you might think. It's a love story. It's an adventure story. It's a mystery story. It has a cast of dozens and a supporting cast of millions. It's a unique experience that you won't find anywhere else on the World Wide Web, or anywhere else for that matter.

Scuba Wars. You may not have seen it in the theaters. You may not have watched it on TV. You may not have seen it at all. Unfortunate. It is the product of countless hours of toil and tears, and encompasses the hopes and fears of generations of programmers everywhere. To that lonely child in 1960s suburbia longing for an instant guide to his favorite television shows: Scuba Wars is the modern answer. And it's only "available" at TV.com.
  • I needed a show to test... and guess what!?!? This show was it!

This was the best show in the world to test on. Why? Because it's just that good. I'm going to repeat now because well, I'm not what you'd call "a good writer". This was the best show in the world to test on. Why? Because it's just that good. I'm going to repeat now because well, I'm not what you'd call "a good writer". This was the best show in the world to test on. Why? Because it's just that good. I'm going to repeat now because well, I'm not what you'd call "a good writer". This was the best show in the world to test on. Why? Because it's just that good. I'm going to repeat now because well, I'm not what you'd call "a good writer".