seaQuest DSV Forums

NBC (ended 1996)

whats the best episode of seaquest dsv

seaqueastdsv

[1]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 12
    whats your favourite episode.?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mismore

[2]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 8

Games from season One

Knight of shadows from season one

and equilibrium from season three.

I've never been able to choose.

seaqueastdsv

[3]Sep 12, 2007

i agree with you on seaon 1 knights of shadows love it.

kdtfiles

[4]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 23
    The prem ep of season 2.

seaqueastdsv

[5]Sep 18, 2007
    your right season 2 prem is great thats when dagwood comes in. i also like it because its got a new crew and much better stories. i hope it comes to dvd. i have season 1 on dvd but not 2.

kdtfiles

[6]Sep 20, 2007
    • level: 23
    Dagwood was a great addition, I wish they could have been more consistant with his makeup. but the part of teh ep I remember the most is when Picalo ( yes I spelled his name wrong ) got on the ship and he jumped into the water, I remember being a kid and thinking it was so cool that his character had gils.

seaqueastdsv

[7]Sep 21, 2007
    thats allright i had to go and check the cast list to see how to spell it myself. piccolo.i enjoyed that scene to captain brigder says to piccolo what are you crazy what were you going to do swim out to sea. ha have you got the first season of seaquest on dvd. i got it a couple of months ago its great. its good to look back on those episodes. hopefully they will bring out season 2 on dvd soon.

ReclusiveWriter

[8]Oct 4, 2007
    • level: 13

One of my top faves in seaQuest is the 3rd season episode "Second Chance", in which a weird nuclear reaction in their engines transports seaQuest back to 1962, after the Cuban Missile Crisis created a post-apocalyptic nightmare, and they revert back a day further, to prevent the Crisis from becoming Armageddon. While a team from seaQuest attempts to penetrate a military base to identify the U.S. submarine that caused the problem, Capt. Hudson and seaQuest deal with the situation in the ocean, though Darwin ultimately saves the day! I love time-travel stories!

Another favorite of mine was Season 2's "Lost Land", which dealt with the theory of Atlantis. Sci-fi, yes, but fascinating. I also liked Season 2's "Dead End", a survival situation which apparently condemned Lucas to death. (BTW, is it just me, or when Henderson offered to 'be with' Lucas, was she offering him sex? It just really surprised me the first time I saw that. Of course, it surprised me even more when he turned her down!)

seaqueastdsv

[9]Oct 5, 2007
    was she offering him sex. i didnt see it that way. but nothing about henderson suprises me. dont forget she had the hots for commander laford.

jamoon2006

[10]Oct 22, 2007
    • level: 36
    For me, the best is still the first - "To Be or Not to Be." Not only isit a great pilot, but it could be its own movie. Everything, from Bridger's recruitment to the arrival on seaQuest is handled so well. The characters are introduced and the main storyline is engaging...basically, everything you want from a first episode. Plus, Captain Stark made such a good villain; she was really the "anti-Bridger." The ending of that episode seemed to leave it open for her to return, and I was disappointed she never came back. Having a recurring nemesis might have helped the show. We taped the pilot off of TV when it first aired and I practically wore out the VHS from watching that episode over and over again.

calicokelly

[11]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 3

Yeah Seaquest fans! Season 2 is supposed to be coming to dvd in Jan of 08 I can't wait!

Season 1 my favorite is a tie between the one I called "Computer Geeks" the one where Lucas goes off the the computer teenager place- I think it's real title is "photon bullet" and the one with Kellie Martin- where the kids were alone in a little colony and Lucas said "Hiiii". "Brothers and Sisters" is its real name. Who'm I kidding I like all of season 1!

Well and I liked the Regulator!

Season 2 my favorite is -gosh I cant really think of one- I like the one where they eat vegetables and Picollo says "Revenge". (by any other name)Oh and I liked the ones with the kids playing the game... Oh I know "And Everything Nice" cuz Im a sucker for the Lucas-centric episodes.

Season 3 is a tie between Spindrift and Equilibrium- I cant wait for Season 3 to be on dvd- cuz they never aired 3 episodes and I would love to see them.

ReclusiveWriter

[12]Oct 23, 2007
    • level: 13

Holey moley, I hadn't considered that!

If those episodes were filmed, but never aired, then of COURSE they'd be part of the Season 3 DVD set, wouldn't they?! OUTSTANDING!

Now, if those stuffed suits at Universal only realize this . . .

seaqueastdsv

[13]Oct 27, 2007
    calicokelly wrote:

Yeah Seaquest fans! Season 2 is supposed to be coming to dvd in Jan of 08 I can't wait!

Season 1 my favorite is a tie between the one I called "Computer Geeks" the one where Lucas goes off the the computer teenager place- I think it's real title is "photon bullet" and the one with Kellie Martin- where the kids were alone in a little colony and Lucas said "Hiiii". "Brothers and Sisters" is its real name. Who'm I kidding I like all of season 1!

Well and I liked the Regulator!

Season 2 my favorite is -gosh I cant really think of one- I like the one where they eat vegetables and Picollo says "Revenge". (by any other name)Oh and I liked the ones with the kids playing the game... Oh I know "And Everything Nice" cuz Im a sucker for the Lucas-centric episodes.

Season 3 is a tie between Spindrift and Equilibrium- I cant wait for Season 3 to be on dvd- cuz they never aired 3 episodes and I would love to see them.

are you sure that season 2 is coming to dvd. where did you hear this from. and will you be able to get it in austraila do you know.

jamoon2006

[14]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 36

[/QUOTE] are you sure that season 2 is coming to dvd. where did you hear this from. and will you be able to get it in austraila do you know.[/QUOTE]

Season 2 is definitely coming to DVD on January 1, 2008. It's in Region 1...not sure when it's coming to Australia.

mysticfirepath6

[15]Dec 7, 2007
    • level: 1
    my favorite episode of seaquest has to be Playtime from season 2. its a neat episode to me for some reason. lol. my next favorite one is the last lap of luxury cause it shows that sometimes good leaders turn bad.