Second Noah

ABC (ended 1997)

Second Noah Fan Reviews (3)

7.8
  • This was a great show, I said what I thought about it. I wish it would come back.

I loved Second Noah and I was very upset when it went off. I still have a few eposides that I recored but I want more. I want this show to come to DVD. I hope it does. 7th heaven is now my favorite show. It remdinds me a lot of Second Noah. I have mostley esposides from season 2. I have I think one from the first season. This was a great show. I even did a report on it in highschool. This is a show I think all familys with children should watch. It teaches good lessons.
  • This show was about a kind couple who adopted 10 children from all walks of life.

I loved this show! It had something for everyone. It was the first of a long line of my favorite shows to get canceled. Each of the many kids in the show had a rich, vibrant story to tell, so you never got bored. The oldest kid, Ricky (James Marsden), later appeared in movies like The Notebook, X-Men, Zoolander, Disturbing Behavior, and more, as well as in a host of other movies and TV shows. I'm glad I'm not the only person who still remembers Second Noah. It was very sad to see it go. The show gets a ten out of ten in my book!
  • Great show....wish it would\'ve been on longer...

Second Noah! Oh, I miss this show so much! Why did they take it off? I can\'t believe it\'s been ten years since it aired. I remember watching it when I was little with my mom. It was a beautiful program, and I\'m not just saying that because I love animals! :) And then, Jason Marsden and Joey Lauren Adams... I loved those characters! I really want to watch it again but I don\'t think it\'s out on DVD. Does anyone know if it is or will be?
    I really wish it had been a hit, but at least I was able to experience it for a little time.